I Don’t Need No Stinking API: Web Scraping For Fun and Profit
PHP Tutorial 2: Advanced Data Scraping Using cURL And XPATH
- An open source and collaborative framework for extracting the data you need from websites. In a fast, simple, yet extensible way.
iMacros for Firefox
- Automate Firefox. Record and replay repetitious work. If you love the Firefox web browser, but are tired of repetitive tasks like visiting the same sites every days, filling out forms, and remembering passwords, then iMacros for Firefox is the solution you’ve been dreaming of! Whatever you do with Firefox, iMacros can automate it.
Scraper - Chrome plugin
- Scraper is a simple data mining extension for Google Chrome™ that is useful for online research when you need to quickly analyze data in spreadsheet form. To use it: highlight a part of the webpage you'd like to scrape, right-click and choose "Scrape similar...". Anything that's similar to what you highlighted will be rendered in a table ready for export, compatible with Google Docs™. This is a work-in-progress (i.e. there are bugs), and is currently intended for intermediate to advanced users who are comfortable with XPath, though jQuery is also supported to an extent.
- IRobot@IRobotSoft is an intelligent Web automation software. It features a small core that powers everything you need for handling Web data. You can easily teach and create your own robots to automate your daily activities. The robots will click links, submit forms, connect to databases, and run custom code to analyse data.
OutWit Hub - Shareware
- OutWit Hub breaks down Web pages into their different constituents. Navigating from page to page automatically, it extracts information elements and organizes them into usable collections.
###Online Scraper Services