Because we all know how sexy using PGP is.
UX Strategy: How to Devise Innovative Digital Products that People Want Mapping Experiences: A Complete Guide to Creating Value through Journeys, Blueprints, and Diagrams How to Make Sense of Any Mess: Information Architecture for Everybody The Elements of User Experience: User-Centered Design for the Web and Beyond (2nd Edition) (Voices That Matter) Articulating Design Decisions: Communicate with Stakeholders, Keep Your Sanity, and Deliver the Best User Experience UX Research: Practical Techniques for Designing Better Products Lean UX: Applying Lean Principles to Improve User Experience Information Architecture: For the Web and Beyond
General User Interface/User Experience Design
- Style Critiques
The Design of Everyday Things
- This book is extraordinary not only in the fact that its a crash course on UI/UX design but also for the fact that almost anyone can read it and understand the principles it talks about.
- Emotional Design
- Don't Make me think
- The Visual Display of Quantitative Information
- Field Guide for Designing Human Interaction With Intelligent Systems - Carroll G. Thronesbery and Jane T. Malin - NASA
- The Design of Everyday Things
- Talks & Presentations
Dark Patterns: fighting user deception worldwide
- A Dark Pattern is a user interface that has been carefully crafted to trick users into doing things, such as buying insurance with their purchase or signing up for recurring bills.
Nielsen Norman Group
- Evidence-Based User Experience Research, Training, and Consulting; check articles and guidelines, ignore other sections
- Dark Patterns: fighting user deception worldwide