:turtle: An Information Security Reference That Doesn't Suck :turtle:
- Be an awesome Information Security Reference :ballot_box_with_check:
- List of techinques, tools and tactics to learn from/reference. :ballot_box_with_check:
- Rich resource of infosec knowledge for anyone to browse through as a jumping off point for various niches OR as a reference/recall method for stuff.
- Something like a "Yellow Pages" in the sense of you know something exists, but what was it called....
- 'if you give a man a fish he is hungry again in an hour. If you teach him to catch a fish you do him a good turn.'
- Always accepting more links/stuff. Feel free to make a pull request or complaint.
Why Do You Care?
- Don't have to constantly google for tools/reminder.
- Easily browsable list of tools, techniques, papers, and research in all sorts of areas.
- Want to read some good info.
Why Do I Care?
- I do this as a resource for myself(to teach others from) and offer it publicly as a way of giving back to the general community.
- To be clear, these aren't personal notes. I keep this repo maintained as a way of having pointers to information that I feel help build someone's skillset or increase understanding of attacks/methods/defenses.
- This page isn't the best ~~terrible~~ on mobile. Use https://rmusser.net/docs for better mobile formatting.
- At some point I will sort the sections into a grid alphabetically.
- For latest content updates, check here: Things added since last update
- This will have all links added to the other pages sorted according to topic, making it easier to see new stuff.
- All links on this page should work. Last tested 3/3
- Contributions are welcome, format is pretty simple/easy to pick up, add anything not already in it that fits.
Index - Table of Contents
- ATT&CK(Def3nse?) Stuff
- :beginner: Basic Security Information :beginner:
- BIOS/UEFI/Firmware Attacks/Defense
- Building a PenTest Lab
- :car: Car hacking :car:
- Cheat Sheets
- :checkered_flag: CTFs & Wargames :checkered_flag:
- Courses & Training
- Cryptography & Encryption
- Data Anaylsis & Visualization
- :sunrise: Defense :sunrise:
- :newspaper: Documentation & Reporting :newspaper:
- Embedded Device Security
- :rainbow: Exploit Development :rainbow:
- Forensics & Incident Response
- :bug: Fuzzing & Bug Hunting :bug:
- :video_game: Game Hacking :video_game:
- Interesting Things & Useful Information
- Network Attacks & Defense
- Network Security Monitoring & Logging
- Open Source Intelligence Gathering - OSINT
- :fish: Phishing :fish:
- Physical Security
- Privilege Escalation and Post-Exploitation
- AppSec/Programming Stuff
- Rants & Writeups
- :izakaya_lantern: Red Teaming/Penetration Testing Stuff :izakaya_lantern:
- Reverse Engineering
- REMATH Reverse Engineering
- Social Engineering
- :nut_and_bolt: System Internals (Linux/Windows) - NOT THE TOOLSET :nut_and_bolt:
- Threat Modeling
- UI/UX Design
- :sunflower: Web :sunflower:
- :signal_strength: Wireless Networks and RF Devices :signal_strength:
- Notable Policy Docs