Policy & Compliance
https://www.open-scap.org/tools/openscap-base/#documentation https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/group/cloud-controls-matrix/#_overview https://shelteredharbor.org/sh-faqs
FATF blacklist - Wikipedia
- The FATF blacklist was the common shorthand description for the Financial Action Task Force list of "Non-Cooperative Countries or Territories" (NCCTs) issued since 2000, which it perceived to be non-cooperative in the global fight against money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Security Assessment Guidelines for Financial Institutions w* HIPAA
- HIPAA vs Security: Building security into medical purchasing decisions - infosystir
- FATF blacklist - Wikipedia
- Insider Threat
Goodhart's Law - Wikipedia
- Goodhart's law is an adage named after economist Charles Goodhart, which has been phrased by Marilyn Strathern as: "When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure." One way in which this can occur is individuals trying to anticipate the effect of a policy and then taking actions which alter its outcome.
- Goodhart's Law - Wikipedia
- NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework - NICCS.us-cert.gov
- Security and Privacy Controls forFederal Information Systemsand Organizations - NIST-800-53
- NIST Cybersecurity Practice Guide, Securing Wireless Infusion Pumps in Healthcare Delivery Organizations
SP 800-115: Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment
- Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment - NIST-800-115 - PDF
- The purpose of this document is to assist organizations in planning and conducting technical information security tests and examinations, analyzing findings, and developing mitigation strategies. The guide provides practical recommendations for designing, implementing, and maintaining technical information security test and examination processes and procedures. These can be used for several purposes, such as finding vulnerabilities in a system or network and verifying compliance with a policy or other requirements. The guide is not intended to present a comprehensive information security testing and examination program but rather an overview of key elements of technical security testing and examination, with an emphasis on specific technical techniques, the benefits and limitations of each, and recommendations for their use.
- Information Security Risk Assessment Guidelines - mass.gov
- NIST Special Publication 800 -46 Revision 2 - Guide to Enterprise Telework, Remote Access, and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Security